Our friends over at The Pen Addict are giving away a Rhodia 2020 WebPlanner, courtesy of Vanness Pens, and you have until 11:59 PM Eastern Time on Friday (that’s today!) to enter to win. Go to their blog for your chance to enjoy what Brad Dowdy calls a “practically perfect layout if I do say so myself!” for free.
The Rhodia 2020 WebPlanner features a clean Monday-Sunday layout and ample space for notes, doodles, or even journal entries. In the spirit of the fall season, when we prepare for those cold and contemplative days of winter, we wanted to bring you some mindfulness/intention-setting ideas with which to fill your 2020 Webplanner.
Take at least 10 minutes after your evening wind-down to consider the following:
- What did you accomplish? No task is too small. Sometimes something as simple as watering the plants or meal-prepping is progress.
- What are you grateful for?
- What do you want to let go of?
- Did you have a positive, constructive, or pleasant interaction today? Describe your feelings coming out of it.
- Describe a pleasant or interesting sensorial experience you had today. Could be anything from the first cold day of the year to biting into a ripe mango.
Take another 5 to 10 minutes to reflect on the day/s to come:
- What feeling do you want to invite tomorrow?
- What do you want to complete or accomplish tomorrow? Visualize the outcome and reward; try to describe it.
- What do you want to embody? This can be a feeling or a personality trait that you admire in yourself or someone else.
- How can you help someone tomorrow? Again, nothing is too small.
- What are you going to do to nourish yourself? This could be food, learning something, taking a long walk, or even just calling a friend.
Good luck! Have a great weekend. See you all next week.