The new Rhodia Heritage notebooks are stunning!
This limited edition collection was shown for the first time in the U.S. at the National Stationery Show in May. It easily drew the most attention in the Exaclair booth besides Rhodia’s new “goalbook.”
Heritage features three cover designs:
- Tartan – Bold style plaid
- Escher – Tribute to the master of optical illusion
- Checkered – Variation on the grid patterns important to draftsmen and graphic artists
- “Sewn Spine Notebook” – orange thread sewn spine – 32 pages
- “Book Block Notebook” – signatures sewn together but not fully cased in – 80 numbered pages
The page layouts are ruled or gird.
The collection is shipping now to retailers, so look for them in your favorite store.
Let us know which cover style and binding you like the best.